Contributes to the overall success of robotic process automation development ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
Iteratively design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance high quality software solutions that are robust, highly scalable and extensible
Participate on an ongoing, active and concurrent basis as technical consultant, informing design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new / packaged solutions or significant enhancements to existing applications to deliver the best possible application performance
Contribute clear and maintainable code to a shared codebase
Participate in estimating, tasking, status and stand-up meetings in agile work ceremonies
Adopt / evolve team development practices such as coding standards, formal refactoring techniques, automated testing, continuous integration, etc.
Provide thought-leadership to fellow team members and stakeholders across business and technical project dimensions solving complex programming issues
Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- UndergraduateDegree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent education/experience
- 5 - 7 years of experience in software development using C# and/or Java, html, CSS, Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- 1-2 years of experience in Pega and/or Pega Robotics and/or Workfusion development
- Strong knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures and service-oriented architectures
- Experience supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Experience working in an agile environment an asset
- Demonstrates a high level of emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, motivation, and social skills)
- Has an appetite to continuously evolve and improve, to tackle difficult problems and seek/give constant feedback
- Flexible and open, able to work in a highly collaborative and changing environment with the ability to move forward without having all of the answers
- Consistently seeks to understand, meet and deliver on customers’ expectations
- Ability to research and recommend enhancements to the strategic technology evolution of the product based on new and emerging technologies and industry best practices
- Actively inform and provide recommendations on technology roadmaps, team development standards, system architecture / integration, product design, data modelling, testing, etc.
- Demonstrates clear oral and written communication skills and able to contribute to productive discussions around features
- Ability to act as a role model, fostering team collaboration and engagement that leads to effective results and greater customer satisfaction
- An acute attention to detail while demonstrating the ability to thrive in high pressure/deadline
- Maintains current knowledge of technology / industry trends as well as a passion for continued learning and acquisition of new skills
- Bankingexperience an asset
- French and / or Spanish language skills an asset
Requisition ID: 21619