The Scotia On-Line brokerage development team is responsible for ongoing development and support of the Brokerage business lines.
We are looking for an Advisory Programmer Analyst to work with a highly scalable financial web application. The individual will be working on a full agile development environment on various wealth management initiatives.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Work as a member of a dynamic Agile team developing web applications for Scotia Online Brokerage / Wealth managementretail customers
- Design and develop new generation and high performance web based systems
- Interface with technical and non-technical team members answering any questions they may have
- Excited to research and push new web technologies and experiences.
- Ability to provide time estimates for your work and hit deadlines in an agile environment.
- Have progressive technical working experience in system analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of web based systems.
- Development experience in ECMAScript2015(ES6), Express.js, Webpack/Babel and JSON/RESTful
- Hands-on technical working experience with GIT, NPM and Gradle/Maven
- Nice to haves:
- Development experience in React/Redux or AngularJs,
- Asset to have working experience in Spring Boot or Spring Cloud, JSF, Facelets/RichFaces, and JAX-RS/JAX-WS
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Requisition ID: 21413