The Wealth ManagementDigital Cleint Services Development team is looking for an energetic and results-oriented Programmer Analyst Advisory.
The Digital Client Services Developement team is responsible for development and transformation of Wealth client onboarding applications. building new applications, deployment methods and work flow processes just to name a few deliverables the team is working on.
The candidate will be involved in all phases of projects including research, analysis and documentation of business and technical requirements, development support and testing support for new systems or enhancements.
Initiatives will be medium to large in scope with a high degree of complexity.
To join our team, you must be proactive and dynamic, demonstrate initiative, and have an eagerness to learn, and thrive on challenge.
- Design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand skills (e.g. - Java, Java Script, nodeJS, Spring, Springboot, Linux, Cloud etc.) to support business requirements
- Analyze highly complex business requirements
- Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as a technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required •
- 5+ years experiencerequired
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile practices and policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in a development team comprising both BNS staff and external consulting resources as required;
- Must be able to work within tight deadlines and schedules which may result in external work hours to meet project deliverables
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to adapt to new technologies.
Knowledge of the Wealth business an asset.
- Agile project experience
- Bachlor degree in Computer Science.
Requisition ID: 9186.