Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery. People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical.
***PLEASE NOTE - All submitted candidates must have completed the coding competency pre-test attached on the prior to being submitted for the position. Candidates who do not have this returned at time of submittal cannot be considered for the position***
We are looking for a passionate .NET developer and team player with proven AngularJS skills. Our largest in-house project, built on .NET Core and AngularJS, began construction one year ago with a forecasted project end date in 2020. We are looking for a dedicated resource to assist in the completion of our project- Remediation Information Data Exchange (RIDE). RIDE is replacing and consolidating older applications to assist the client in ensuring Michigan's contaminated properties are reliably managed, revitalized, and the environment is protected.
The desired candidate will be able to quickly integrate into a large team of skilled professional .NET developers and begin producing in a short timeframe. If you have a passion for development, cutting edge technology, love solving challenging problems and writing high quality code, we want to talk to you.
• 2+ years Angular/AngularJS - an absolute must, advanced skills will be tested in F2F interview.
• 5+ years C#.NET (.NET Core a big plus).
• Ability to serve as a senior to middle level Programmer/Analyst, in a pseudo leadership role, under the guidance of the immediate supervisor, product owner, project manager, and project technical lead.
• Promote a culture of excellence and team integrity through leading by example, demonstrating a strong work ethic, following direction of the technical lead and other leadership, and supporting team goals.
• Participate in daily scrums, project planning and task outs, and project review meetings.
• Design and code solution to the client's standards.
• Problem solve, debug and optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
• Willingly conduct peer code reviews.
• Provide professional technical expertise and estimation information to the project owner, project manager, technical lead, and client agency managers.
• Represents as a technical resource at meeting.