Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success. Northrop Grumman is looking to hire a Programmer/Analyst I to work with our DMDC contract. Since 1974, DMDC has evolved into a world leader in Department of Defense identity management, serving uniformed service members and their families across the globe. Among its many roles, DMDC is:
- The leader in joint information sharing and support on DoD human resource issues
- The central source for identifying, authenticating, authorizing, and providing information on personnel during and after their affiliation with DoD
- The one, central access point for information and assistance on DoD entitlements, benefits, and medical readiness for uniformed service members, veterans, and their families.
The Programmer/Analyst will be responsible for:
- Building and coding applications and/or modules using languages such as SAS, JAVA, XTML, etc.
- Providing patches and upgrades to existing systems.
- Designing graphical user interfaces (GUI) to meet the specific needs of users.
- Preparing operating instructions, compiling documentation of program development, and analyzing system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls
- Building add-on modules using application program language.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field
- Application of analytical techniques to a wide variety of data.
- High levels of logical thinking & problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and responsibilities.
- Ability to organize material and complete writing assignment according to established standards regarding clarity,conciseness, style and terminology.
- Capable of dealing with all levels of management, client executives, and client representatives.
- Experience in data extraction, data cleansing, data profiling and manipulation for reporting
- Development of software packages to pre-defined specifications to accomplish data analysis.
- Current position of public trust security clearance or ability to obtain and retain same.
- SAS experience
- SQL experience
- Department of Defense data knowledge or experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
- Site Map
- Corporate Governance
- Workplace Accommodations
- Contact Us
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Requisition ID: 17025803