Global Capital Markets (GCM) Analytics is responsible for the Global Business BankingSalesforce instance which is used by over 3,000 users across the bank in ten different countries. Our team is looking for an energetic and results-oriented Business Analyst.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with key stakeholders and advisors to reimagine and redesign our existing Salesforce Platform. To join our team you must be detail-oriented, proactive, demonstrate initiative, have an eagerness to learn and thrive on challenge.
- Maintain all-round view of Salesforce platform and solutions, understanding both business and technical challenges and also both functional and non-functional needs of solution.
- Effectively liaise with business users and members of technical team with minimal assistance
- process and absorb large volumes of information and knowledge quickly and turnaround to apply that knowledge in their work product
- Understand business requirements / user stories and translate them into technical design & actionable software within Salesforce.
- Participate in daily scrums
- University or college degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology) or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years IT developerexperience
- 3+ years of Salesforce.comexperiencerequired
- Experience must include strong working knowledge and ability to code APEX (Classes, triggers), VisualForce, Salesforce API's, SOQL, Force.com platform as well as integrated technologies. (xml, REST, SOAP)
- Experience working with custom Salesforcesecurity model.
- Experience with ticket tracking applications such as JIRA or HPQC
- Experience with but not limited to PL/SQL, UNIX, JAVA is required
- Web markup language experience an assset (HTML5, CSS)
- Salesforce.com certification as an administrator or developer is an asset
- Understanding of current IT practises and systems development techniques (Waterfall, Agile, etc.), including system specifications and testing methodologies
- Experience and solid understanding of the release change management process. CIAD. (DEV, IST/QA, UAT, PROD)
- Experience with release change management tools required. E.g., ClearCase, ANT, etc.
- Apply sound DevOps and automation best practices
Requisition ID: 20319