As Programmatic Sales Specialist you should be entrepreneurial minded and fully knowledgeable about the programmatic and advertising technologylandscapes. Your primary responsibility will be growing revenue for Magnetic’s AI driven, self-serve automated programmatic platform. You will work directly with brands, agencies, DSPs and ATDs to develop relationships that will garner initial service agreements and ongoing commitment to revenue.
You will report directly to the EVP of sales in either NYC or CHI. You will also assist in mentoring and developing other sales specialists. Successful candidates will have a network of potential clients and a history of building strategies and selling successful enterprise solutions.
To be successful in this role...
We believe in your ability to succeed at the following:
- Develop programmatic sales plans, execute service agreements with large brands, agencies or ATDs, and accurately forecast revenue growth
- Aggressively prospect, evaluate, and drive sales
- Plan, prepare, and execute sales meetings with agency prospects, trading desks, and clients at all levels including senior leadership at agencies and brands
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client’s core objectives and challenges
- Entertain clients, represent Magnetic at industry events, and contribute to the profile of the company
We want to attract candidates with:
- 4-8years of experience selling online media and advertising solutions and/or marketing enterprise software solutions
- Experience working across agencies and trading desks
- Superior skills in all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating, and value based, consultative selling
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry/eco-system including audience targeting/retargeting, the programmatic landscape, and different media types (display, video, mobile, CTV, social, rich media & native media)
- Strong knowledge of programmatic ad campaign metrics and analysis
- High character and positive morale.