Receptiv is a mobile-first ad platform that taps into human emotion to drive superior brand performance. We deliver premium brand experiences that guarantee user receptivity by leveraging a suite of proprietary ad units and technology.
Are you a sales superstar? Are you passionate about mobile and video? If the answer to these questions is yes, we should talk! We’re looking for a sales hot shot with programmatic media sales experience, trading desk relationships, drive, and a penchant for winning! In this role, you’ll call on named agencies’ trading desks in your territory and work with a bright and ambitious team to support pre and post-sale efforts. You’ll partner with your Receptiv sales colleagues to provide a holistic solution when called for. You’ll meet with programmatic buyers and agency planners as well key clients’ media and brand execs to get a 360-degree view of the business. You’ll understand how best to position Receptiv’s unique, brand-oriented media solutions. The role requires you to work closely with key Receptiv stakeholders in planning, marketing and account management, as well as product management and business development.
Competitive performance-based pay package.
Premium Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; 401K; Dog-Friendly Office; Fitness Reimbursement; Unrestricted Vacation Policy; Bagel Fridays and Team Lunches
About the Role:
- Grow Receptiv’s media revenue by calling on digital media agencies and their clients. Expand revenue from existing clients and build and close a new business pipeline.
- Work with the VP Programmatic Sales to get access to all major trading desks to build Receptiv relationship and investment
- Help support and educate the integrated sales team and join them on meetings
- Work with marketing to help build collateral to spread our message
- Meet with and entertain clients
- VP Programmatic
- Integrated sales teams
- Work with all members of the programmatic team to help build the solution
- Collaborate with designated Marketing Strategists / Sales Planners
- 5+ years programmatic experience
- Digital native – mobile and or video sales experience a plus!
- Preferred sales experience, but acceptable AM experience for major programmatic player
- Solid understanding of the media buying and planning process, moreover key players in market
- A better than average understanding of video delivery standards and topics including viewability and audience composition
- Experience achieving goals and not fazed by targets or metrics
You must be able to:
- Deliver on a personal revenue number
- Spot opportunities, set up meetings with planners and buyers
- Be a great listener who is thorough in follow-ups
- Be an exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- Quickly understand how to work with internal stakeholders to develop solutions for your clients
- Clearly and persuasively present the Receptiv solution
- Communicate clearly and precisely with both internal and external teams
- Work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- An independent worker with some guidance from management
- A quick learner who understands a fairly complex and technical media sale
- Focused on accountability and unafraid of getting into the detail of the products and job at hand
- "In the know" - you stay on top of the industry trends; read trades; and most importantly, intimately know your clients’ businesses
- Gregarious: you enjoy being part of the media industry and building relationships with clients and agencies alike
- Able to use both left and right sides of your brain to understand and translate Receptiv’s value proposition
The Wow Factor
We’d love it if you:
- Have a nice, fat rolodex of some of the ATDs in your territory
- Have called on clients or built strong trading desk relationships
- Have closed million dollar deals with lots of moving parts
- Were a college athlete, student leader, or won your high school spelling bee contest