- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with statistical techniques used in incrementality and A/B testing.
- Experience with MMM, Attribution, Reach and Frequency reporting.
About the job
- Experience with Display and Video 360 (DV360), Campaign Manager (CM) and/or similar digital advertising products.
- Knowledge of competitive landscape and strengths/weaknesses compared to Google's measurement capabilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively on projects in a cross-functional team setting, both internally/externally.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach, with the ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex concepts in a clear and succinct manner.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Measurement Leads (MLs) are specialists with a strategic focus of helping advertisers scale their use of Google measurement and attribution solutions and actioning on the insights produced. As a Programmatic Measurement Lead, you will be the business' product expert on Display and Video 360 (DV360) measurement. With product focus and platform expertise, you will help activate, measure, and quantify the business impact of our media recommendations against customer business objectives. In this role, you will drive collaboration internally across cross-functional roles to identify best practices, drive activation, solve common challenges, develop case studies, and provide critical feedback to improve solutions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences. Responsibilities
- Provide product expertise to Analytical Leads, Specialists, and Sales teams to drive activation and scaled utilization of programmatic insights.
- Build and maintain knowledge of measurement and insights within Display and Video 360 (DV360) and Campaign Manager (CM), including identifying differences from buying through Google Ads.
- Own the prioritization of advertisers for activation for the integrated solutions sector.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration to provide advertisers with cohesive recommendations and convince them to apply them into action; partner with Go-to-Market teams to provide "market-to-product" feedback, develop business cases for feature requests, and influence product prioritization.
- Build and maintain knowledge about the Google Marketing Platform and the rapidly evolving tech and privacy landscape.