Role: Programmatic Audience Data Specialist
We are seeking an experienced programmatic professional who can leverage their skillset to drive additional value from audience data for our digital ad solution. This role will partner with an experienced group of programmatic experts focused on maximizing value in the open exchange.
This role combines individual and collaborative projects working with a team of Programmatic Revenue Analysts, Engineers, Manager and Director. The role reports directly to the Vice President of Advertising.
Qualified candidates will have +5 years of programmatic advertising technology experience with a focus and expertise in data monetization.
Location: Our NYC office
Start date: ASAP
What you'll be working on:
- Creating, owning and optimizing a data strategy that ensures we're maximizing the value of our inventory in the open exchange while protecting user privacy
- Driving programmatic data efforts and launching new initiatives with ad tech partnerships and platforms
- Developing, analyzing and communicating the impact of data focused initiatives and building a roadmap to drive future growth
- Partnering with our PMP sales expert to maximize the value of our offering with programmatic data efforts
- Evaluating audience segments to understand and recommend specific user experience and revenue optimizations.
- Developing a strategy of identifying Chegg users across multiple platforms and domains for increased monetization in the open exchange
- 5+ years of programmatic ad tech experience with a focus on data initiatives and optimizations
- Experience working with a Data Management Platform (DMP) and widely used data tools such as LiveRamp
- A passion for understanding and communicating trends in performance and large data sets.
- Goal oriented and motivated by contributing to improving business performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient with Excel (Lookups, Array Formula, Conditional Logic).
- Proficiency in common data platforms, including Google Analytics, Google DFP, Google BigQuery, SQL, and Elasticsearch/Kibana.
- Equivalent training or work experience