MacAulay-Brown’s Commonwealth Technology Division (CTD) offers large company resources while preserving a small company feel that provides our team members the freedom to apply their skills and creativity to solve our customer’s most urgent problems. Beyond competitive salary and benefits, our employees earn a sense of accomplishment by making meaningful contributions to our nation’s security priorities. Our technical and management staff is challenged to develop unique customized solutions that seamlessly blend technology and tradecraft. We value integrity, imagination and problem solving, and recruit talent with diverse backgrounds who bring a broad spectrum of experience to our team. We expect that you will apply your skills and shape this position based on your strengths and interests to help build upon the industry-leading reputation we’ve developed over nearly five decades.
The Program Systems Engineer will report to the Program Manager and is responsible for day to day oversight and execution of systems engineering process for the entire program as well as individual projects (typically 10 or more concurrently).
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Background to better understand project details and requirements
- Understanding of methods and techniques of requirements management
- Previous experience simultaneously working multiple discrete projects in a dynamic environment to meet process and operational requirements
- Excellent Excel knowledge and abilities for data manipulation and analysis
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field
- Master's degree in Systems Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Systems Engineering
- Active TS clearance.