Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader — a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We're committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IQVIA means you'll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
Our solutions offer a strategic approach to generating and presenting the information for these initiatives, including:
- A powerful analytic engine for running a wide range of clinical quality and cost measures to generate the information presented by our applications.
- Intuitive user interfaces for presenting the information to effectively engage physicians and members and to influence behavior at the point of choice.
- A common core technology platform that is easy to add onto, supporting the evolution of your transparency and performance management.
- Partners with management to improve operational efficiency, identifying potential opportunities and developing plans to pursue these opportunities.
- Monitors progress against plans and advising accordingly.
- Removes issues hindering the implementation of operational initiatives ensuring coordination between appropriate parties.
- Optimizes performance against operational metrics such as SLA attainment and Client Satisfaction.
- Develop or optimize operational systems, procedures, policies and processes with external vendors and internal teams alike.
- Managerial level primary POC for Manufacturer Brand Team and their business partners.
- Develop solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (Program Support Leadership, Account Management, Sales) the client and all 3rd party vendor key contacts.
- Travel to client site for Quarterly Business Reviews and other meetings as needed
- Ultimately responsible for team operational effectiveness, SLA results and overall client satisfaction
- Responsible for delivery of project work and regular project status reporting to the Brand and internal teams
- Responsible for researching support related questions or potential issues raised either internally or by the Brand
- Responsible for proactive program management including early trend identification, training opportunities and continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide reports, analysis and offer recommendations for how to improve the customer experience or drive operational efficiencies
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of operations and/or resource management experience
- Call Center Supervisory or Managerial experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- HIPPA certified preferred.