The Harris Security Department is seeking an experienced industrialsecurity professional to join our Palm Bay security team as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO). This is a fast paced, high volume position supporting multiple programs and customers as part of a team of CPSOs. Candidate will focus on collateral, SCI, and Special Access Programs. Responsibilities will include:
- Provides security administration of classified programs, studies, and pursuits in the Electronics Systems Market Segment (ES).
- Advise Program Management and staff in the interpretation of security policies and the development of plans and procedures to meet customer security requirements.
- Prepare various security plans, accreditation requests, inspection results, and correspondence to direct, explain or interpret policies, practices, or procedures to a wide audience of potential recipients to meet Government security requirements.
- Serves as primary interface with government program managers andsecurity officers,internal/external customers,security support staff, Program Management, program personnel, as well as the lead elements in the varioussecurity disciplines on theSecurity Department staff.Participates in employmentrecruiting activities, screens potential hires for the ability to obtain clearances, special program access, and coordinates with Human Resources on new hire startdates and processing.
- Conducts securityeducation and actively participates in Government securityaudits, to include self-inspections.
- Provide prime/subcontractor security support and direction including the development and maintenance of DD form 254's and security guidance.
- Investigate security incidents and complete administrative inquiries.
- Support othersecurity disciplines to include: Personnel Security, Physical Security, Information Assurance (IA), Communications Security (COMSEC), Document Control, and Visitor Control.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent, plus 3 years practical application of the National IndustrialSecurity Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD 5205.07 Special Access Program (SAP) Security Manual, DoD 5105.21 Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Administrative Security Manual and Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) with CDSE Facility Security Officer (FSO) certification.
- At least 1 year working knowledge in JPAS.
- Requires an active Secret clearance with ability to acquire favorable SSBI for Top Secret, SAP, or SCI eligibility along with polygraph.
- Ability to travel, as required.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Active Top Secret clearance with good SSBI/SBPR and eligibility for SAP and SCI access.
- SCI and SAP level experience with an understanding of industry responsibilities.
- Possess an understanding of advanced technologysecurity integration processes.
- Six-Sigma methodology or equivalent training.
- Demonstrated experience working in teams and matrix environments.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and coordinate activities within deadlines.
- Should be able to interact with senior/executive management on matters pertaining to security policy and procedures.
- Ability to prepare DD Form 254 and related security documentation.
- Train and mentor junior security professionals to obtain broader knowledge and application of government security requirements across the full spectrum of security disciplines.
- Position requires good organizational skills, flexibility, sound judgment, and an even, professional temperament.
- Impeccable Ethics & Integrity with a willingness to ensure regulatory compliance while providing customer support.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience.]