Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking mid-level personnel to serve as a Program Security Officer to the Air Force Community. This position is located in Andover, Massachusetts .
This position performs the following work responsibilities:
- Serves as the principal lead for all program security management practice and procedure and compliance oversight in support of a closed, classified, Special Access Program multi-disciplinary environment.
- Develop and perform security management and administration for government contract security compliance disciplines, including day-to-day facility secure operations, operation activities and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide SAP security administration and management to contract program elements.
- Manage and administer contract required Communications Security (COMSEC) program. Request, schedule and perform various key material receipt, load, equipment operation functions in direct support of all production network environments.
- Manage and administer SCIF related security protection infrastructure device protections to include alarm systems, access control systems, proximity cards and X-10 lock devices.
- Develop, prepare, coordinate and conduct various (and sometimes complex) Security Education, Training and Awareness plans, indoctrination/ de-brief actions, Refresher briefings and security reports.
- Prepare for, perform and complete all National Security regulatory compliance self-inspections. (DoD, SAP, COMSEC)
- Perform and administer all candidate personnel security clearance eligibility reviews, requests, actions needed for both internal (corporate) and external (government) approval process coordination (SAPNP, PARs, CSSO – SSO Billets).
- Process, update and maintain all contract required security documentation.
- Perform security administration tasks to assist the ISSE in updating and completing all Joint Security Information Guide (JSIG), Risk Management Framework security artifacts required for maintaining formal government AO.
- Perform security tasks to assist the ISSE in developing, completing and conducting all Information Assurance assessment security test plans and scripts for validating government IA security compliance mandates in accordance with NSCAP (ODAA), and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) benchmarks.
- Create and present technical security briefings, recommended solutions in support of current and future program security prime mission environments.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree within 14+ years related field or 17+ years of related experience in lieu of BA degree
- 5+ years’ experience performing in a PSO/CPSO/CSSO position (recent)
- Significant experience in providing day-to-day security oversight involving multiple security disciplines to include program security, personnel security, physical security and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience and working knowledge of DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4 SAP Security Manuals and DOD 5105.21 Volumes 1-3 SCI Security Manuals. .
- Experience and working knowledge of classified material holdings and Top Secret Control Account (TSCA) requirements, procedures.
- Experience and working knowledge of ICD 705-1, Physical/Technical Security Standards for SCIFs.
- Experience in Managing, Administering COMSEC Responsible Officer programs, procedure and equipment.
- Active TS/SCI clearance