SAIC has an opening for a Program Security Adminstrator to support a variety of activities related to security and facility management for an IC research and development (R&D) customer. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide security administrative support embedded to a customer’s Program Office and other Program Security Officers.
- Provide security guidance and administrative support to the Program Office staff in support of program requirements, across non-traditional and traditional security disciplines to include, but not limited to: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
- Manage facilities accreditation, visit requests, vault security at multiple classification levels as required by customer.
- Additional security related activities as requested by the government customer
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Bachelor’s degree or GED with at least 3 years demonstrated security experience for traditional and/or non-traditional, national security, special programs—in one or more of the following security disciplines:
- Program Protection
- Operational Security (OPSEC)
- Communications Security (COMSEC)
- Information Systems Security (INFOSEC)
- Physical/facility/technical security
- Industrial security
- Interpersonal skills and ability work independently to manage security issues across multiple agency requirements
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Powerpoint etc.)
- Experience working in embedded government security environments
- Experience working in the Intelligence Community within the security domain
- Bachelor’s degree in a security related field (e.g. Criminal Justice, Security Management, Information Assurance, etc.)