Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to include outstanding health care, generous 401K match, career mapping and highly competitive time away from work programs to include dependent care and flexible Fridays.
- Prepare program level work breakdown structures for multiple projects
- Develop and maintain CPM-based integrated program schedule for full life cycle
- Analyze and report on contractor baseline schedules and schedule updates for compliance and acceptability
- Write and prepare technical report and provide technical support in claims litigation
- Develop strategies to avoid, minimize, or efficiently negotiate claims
- Identify and monitor program milestones and interdependencies
- Review, analyze and provide recommendations for contractor baseline and monthly updates of individual contracts within the program
- Prepare what-if schedules, recovery schedules, lookahead schedules and provide recommendations for corrective actions
- Identify the critical path and proactively suggest alternatives to regain slippage to the schedule
- Tracks the status of critical activities impacting the project and provide alerts on events impacting the project
- Represent client in meetings with contractors, oversight agencies and other stakeholders
- Perform cost loading, activities coding, earned value reporting and provide support to monthly invoice process
- Perform other schedule related activities as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related field required
- 10+ years of experience in planning and scheduling, project controls, and program controls on large-scale infrastructure projects
- PMI certification or related preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Project and Primavera P6.
- Thorough understanding of Program Scheduling practices.
- Experience within the Program Control environment as it relates to Program Management
- Experience with or understanding of project schedule analysis tools and EVM software