As a Project Manager you will run non-technical projects from initiation through delivery. You will manage cross-functional teams through adequate governance and progress measurement activities which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.?You will be expected to deliver business results through effective program/project planning, governance, change management, communications and training.
Projects may include developing and optimizing business processes through cross-functional project teams and scaling new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
Job Duties Include:
- Establish project governance, measure of success, business requirements, costs, and schedule targets.
- Plan project activities. Seek assistance from project sponsor to assemble?a cross-functional?teams and other critical resources. Manage the project from start through implementation and close out. Take appropriate actions to measure progress and meet the schedule and drive project team to achieve objectives.
- Manage Organizational change through communications and training plans
- Prepare and present project updates to Sponsor / steering committee and escalate issues threatening the success of the project.
- Analyze performance data. Summarize final results vs. objectives and take actions to close gaps. Recommend corrective actions
- Effectively close the project by summarizing project?results and identifying lessons learned.
- Demonstrated problem solving & decision making skills and ability to manage complex projects, including ability to effectively lead a high performing cross-functional team.
- Interpersonal ability to manage project resources in a matrix environment
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Familiarity with operational business processes and systems
- Familiarity with various business processes in operational functions like supply chain, manufacturing, logistics, and planning etc..
- Demonstrated skill in presenting program updates to project steering committee / Executives
- Demonstration of handling multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent communicator
-Semi-conductor industry experience a big plus.
- Minimum of 12years of program management experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8years and a Master’s degree
- PMP certification a big plus