We are looking for Program / Product Manager - Manufacturing for our client in Milwaukee, WI
Job Title: Program / Product Manager - Manufacturing
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Our client is kicking off SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) Rationalization on initiative for products, in several waves of parallel projects.
- We require a Program Manager to join our PMO and lead these projects.
Background and Capabilities Required:
- Bachelor's degreerequired, MBA preferred.
- Product Management experience with manufactured products preferred, particularly in HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning industry.
- Direct exposure to product lifecycle management would be an ideal background.
- 5-10 Years of Product Management experience in a large multi-unit organization.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Cultural adaptability.
- Virtual and remote global team management ability.
- Independent and innovative spirit.
- Flexible and responsive to feedback.
- Defining the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
- Work with product teams to build stakeholder relationships and assess/plan readiness
- Developing project budgets and plans to manage the end-to end project execution
- Creating and maintaining project documentation using multiple client's standards and tools
- Facilitating day-to-day coordination while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations
- Acting as the link between the assigned project resources and key stakeholders
- Ensuring project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation
- Strong cross-business unit communication, influence and negotiation.
- Tracking project status, savings and managing project issues and risks
- Escalating issues effectively through the organization
- Lead cross functional teams, composed of various levels of personnel