$115K - $145K(Ladders Estimates)
Location: United States - Washington - Vancouver
Industry: Healthcare / Health Services - Hospital Administration
Job Category: Medical / Health - Other Medical / Health
Base Salary - $115,000 to $145,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Other
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Partners with executive leadership team, functional leaders, business sponsors, program managers, and others to establish an enterprise wide comprehensive demand management/project intake framework for the enterprise. Responsible for monitoring and managing PeaceHealth programs and strategic initiatives. Responsible for the monitoring of activities to ensure conformance and compliance with the schedule and deliverables for a smooth transaction.
1. Develops and fosters a stronger, more strategic partnership with our business partners to efficiently identify and prioritize investments that are aligned with PeaceHealth strategic imperatives.
2. Reviews, analyzes, creates and executes program/project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of each program/project.
3. Identifies resources needed and works with the System VP Operations & Integration Program Management to develop work plans to support efforts.
4. Plans and schedules project timelines and ensures appropriate updates are timely. Manages the development of work teams by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each member's scope of responsibility.
5. Tracks, monitors, and ensures rapid and appropriate follow-up by PeaceHealth leadership and management teams to ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
6. Develops standardized processes in collaboration with the System VP, Operations Integration & Program Management.
7. Manages assigned projects and programs to ensure achievement within allocated budget, financials, and identified timelines.
8. Resolves and/or escalates issues.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Health Administration, or related field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in building and leading enterprise program/project portfolio management teams.
• Enterprise level program management experience required.
• Healthcare industry and/or clinical operations experience is required.
• Experience in growth and expansion project management initiatives required.
• PMI Certification in Project Management (PMP) is required.
• Demonstratable leadership and leadership development in a large, complex healthcare organization.
• Ability to present in front of executive management.
• Demonstratable leadership and leadership development in large, complex healthcare organizations.
• Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to influence and lead programs/projects at all levels across the organization.
• Ability to lead and motivate team members to work collaboratively in the most effective and efficient manner.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deliverables.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Strong conflict management skills.
• Strong MS Project and Excel skills.
• Strong knowledge of project management best practices and frameworks such as PMI.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Minimum of 5 years of experience in building and leading enterprise program/project portfolio manage
Enterprise level program management experience required.
Healthcare industry and/or clinical operations experience is required.
Experience in growth and expansion project management initiatives required.
PMI Certification in Project Management (PMP) is required.
Demonstratable leadership and leadership development in a large, complex healthcare organization.
Valid Through: 2019-11-5