Job Description :
This career level position provides planning/scheduling support for the Maintenance, Repair, and Modification team on the F-35 program. Responsibilities include the development and maintenance of components of the Program Integrated Master Schedule and Change Request scheduling.
Candidate will develop/refine knowledge of Critical Path Methodology and how to apply it in schedule network development and analysis. Candidate will develop/refine knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
Position interacts across a variety of program functional organizations such as engineering, procurement, contracts, business management, production and quality control.
This position will be an active participant in the evaluation of program and project planning and scheduling products and practices and will be instrumental in the resultant remediation activities upon identification of gaps
- Experience with Critical Path Methodology.
- Experience with Critical Path Software - Primavera, Microsoft Project, or other CPM tool.
- Working knowledge of government EVMS guidelines.
- Earned value understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience in collaborating within a multi-team environment
- Familiarity with LM Program Performance Management (PPM) Command Media
- P6 Web experience
- Experience with DCMA Center Of Excellence Audits
- Familiarity with sustainment lifecycles
- Milestone Professional