This position is responsible for managing and leading oversight of the legislative and regulatory review efforts from preliminary research through implementation.
Responsible for recommending solutions for business, developing policies and procedures, and creating scenarios for pending or adopted legislation or regulations, and the resulting potential impact on the organization. This position will manage staff that is responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and determining regulatory changes that impact the organization.
*Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of experience in health care, business, financial or operational environment OR 7 years of experience in the health care, business, financial or operational environment.
* 3 years of experience working in the health insurance industry.
* 2 years supervisory/management experience.
* Report management.
* Expertise in Medicare and Medicaid programs and related laws, regulations and other guidance.
* Proficient in key aspects of corporate health operations, including business partner operations, compliance support, code of conduct, and policies and procedures.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, time-management, and project-management skills.
* Proficient in areas of sensitivity, listening/receptivity, leading and motivating others, and open to the opportunities of new ideas and approaches proposed by auditees and project leaders.
* Presentation software and delivery skills, the ability to train others in corporate standard office applications, database and spreadsheet applications, and computer-aided audit tools and web browser technology.
* Government program and contractexperience (Medicare and Medicaid), including monitoring state and federal laws, regulations, and other sub-regulatory guidance.
* Project management experience.
* Experience with training staff on both new and existing process/procedures.
* Experience with providing guidance and regulatory interpretation on Medicare and Medicaid guidance.
Job ID: DM-1024810