- Establish and drive delivery of program plan objectives, coordinating activities across multiple departments and projects to achieve program goals.
- Define and establish program and governance structures to support successful delivery and manage program risk
- Manage large complex programs and projects as needs dictate
- Reviews and approves project plans for conformance to program strategy, program plan and schedule.
- Leads and facilitates high-level meetings for program plan requirements and to develop schedules and milestone measurements.
- Accountable to program stakeholders and senior management for schedule, budget, quality and outcome of all program elements.
- Communication liaison with key stakeholders, coordinating and holding periodic briefings/status updates.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Provide guidance and leadership to a matrixed Program & Project Team.
- Adhere to CNB IT Project Management Guidelines and delivery methodologies when applicable
- Complies fully with all Bank Operational policies and procedures and completes all required training.
- *Bachelor's Degree
- *Minimum 14 years in a technical project and/or program management role.
- *Minimum 8years banking/financial services and/or technology industry experience.
Abilities, Job Skills and Knowledge
- Must have 10 years of experience managing complex programs/projects involving a large team with multi-department impact.
- PMP or Master's Degreepreferred.
- Must have strong business savvy with good diplomacy skills in order to influence and be effective with senior executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership, coaching and negotiation skills.
- At least five years of experience working at a large complex commercial financial institution.
- Scheduling and budgeting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise solid judgement
- Must be extremely knowledgeable with bank-wide strategic plans and direction.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of project methodology, various project management tools and techniques across all program and project activities
- Knowledge or experience in the implementation and/or support of applications and/or infrastructure environments within a technology organization a plus
Job ID RISK-8342