Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
At YouTube, we have stewardship over the largest creative partner ecosystem. Together with our creators, we are building a truly global destination for creativity, learning and free expression. As a Product Marketing Manager for Creator Marketing Programs, you'll be responsible for developing and executing the programs that inspire, motivate and build the presence of our most important constituents--our creators--driving activity on our platform and thus ensuring our ongoing success.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and programs to support priority creator sets onto the platform, select focus on gaming with potential opportunity for other creator sets.
- Align closely with internal stakeholders with teams to execute compelling and delightful creator experiences across both high-touch and scaled creator touch-points.
- Oversee strategic development, research, budgeting, project management and launch, reporting, marketing and PR, case studies, alignment with partnership teams, select experiential initiatives, and more for our priority creator efforts.
- Oversee select experiential Creator Marketing Programs, including strategy, partnership with events and experiences teams, content development, and creator activations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience; with experience in program development and delivery.
- Ecosystem (i.e. developers/partners/influencer) marketing experience, in the gaming and entertainment business.
- Experience with diversity initiatives or global programs.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills, and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Interest in supporting diversity and inclusion efforts.