At the intersection of Marketing, Sales, Product and Services, the Program Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the end-to-end Go-to-Market Strategy and Launch Plans of key Ricoh programs and initiatives. Working closely with other Marketing and cross-functional leaders, the Program Marketing Manager will gain internal alignment on Go-to-Market program development and ensure executional delivery. The Program Marketing Manager will identify key initiatives that align to overall company goals, help establish a portfolio of integrated offerings, as well as group current adjacent offerings into a consolidated program approach, then manage an aligned launch and management strategy to optimize revenue and gross profit under each offering. The Program Marketing Manager will also contribute to develop sales processes, in coordination with sales enablement in each channel, to drive adoption of best practices in selling within each program. Additionally, the Program Marketing Manager will analyze and evaluate activities and key deliverables related to strategy, execution, and growth to make recommendations, including both activity and financial metrics, to drive innovation and achieve commercial success.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, manage, and execute the program’s Go-to-Market Strategy to ensure cross-functional
- internal alignment, readiness and optimizing gross profit.
- Create short- and long-range forward-looking strategies with key Marketing leaders to maintain competitive advantages in the program.
- Lead launch efforts, including creating alignment between individual products and services to the overall program, for initial offerings as well as improvements throughout the program lifecycle.
- Lead internal communication flow, serve as a liaison, and coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure launch readiness and well-synchronized workflow processes.
- Oversee the design and reporting of key performance indicators to manage the health of the assigned program at the customer segment, channel, region, and market level.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams to ensure Go-to-Market key activities and deliverables readiness plans including, reporting on milestones status, risks, and contingency planning, as necessary.
- Work closely with Sales to analyze and identify opportunities for sales productivity improvement by evaluating tools and processes and developing recommendations to ensure Sales is positioned for success in selling under the Go-to-Market Strategy developed for the program.
- Develop a deep understanding of various industry segments and user personas to effectively position and communicate strategic plans for the overall program.
- Develop executive level presentations to review the performance of the program and its attribution to the overall company strategy and business plan.
- Support Lead Generation efforts focused on linking the benefits of the overall program offerings to identified customer personas needs, ensuring sufficient pipeline to achieve sales goals.
Job Description Continued
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- 7+ years in Program Marketing or Product Management or Sales Enablement with experience with
- building Go-to-Market strategies for B2B.
- Demonstrated experience in developing business plans from strategy, through launch and lifecycle management.
- Go-to-Market Strategy and Launch Plan subject matter expert with a proven ability working with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience developing workflow processes marketing b-to-b offerings.
- Experience addressing, collaborating, and influencing executive management.
- Understanding the sales cycles and product lifecycles and their respective pressures on the marketing functions to drive demand and revenue.
- Knowledge of key stakeholder function in sales, sales enablement, product marketing and/or product management.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of key Marketing technologies (i.e. MAP, SFA, CMS) and tools that support Go-to-Market Strategy best practices.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Project Management Certification is a plus.