Neato builds mutually beneficial relationships between young people and brands, starting with the college experience. Some highlights of Neato’s client portfolio include Red Bull, The Wall Street Journal, Spotify, Vans, and REI.
We’re looking for a Program Manager to join our team and lead the successful execution of our college marketing programs.
In this role, you will be responsible for bringing our college programs to life in key markets throughout the US. As a leader of our marketing programs, you will lead overall program success, partnering with our Brand, Creative, and Project teams along the way.
Specifically, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with Brand, Creative, and Project partners to ensure all are aligned and working towards key goals and timelines.
- Lead the successful execution of brand activations from concept development and pre-production through production, day-of-event execution and reporting.
- Work with Brand Team and client partners to determine event logistics and guide expectations including timelines and role clarity.
- Identify and manage relationships with local vendors to support activations.
- Travel up to 40% including nights and weekends to provide on-site oversight at activations.
- Manage program budget by tracking all costs in a proactive, organized way to maximize impact and ROI.
- Drive program strategy to ensure our ambassadors and events are contributing to program success and KPIs.
- Collect actionable learnings throughout the program to measure the success and make changes to improve performance.
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis on marketing or communications.
- Minimum of five years experience within an agency or field marketing role.
- Experience in event production leading brand activations.
- Experience working with Brand Ambassador programs a plus.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who’s highly motivated, self-directed and able to prioritize tasks. We’re looking for candidates who are ready to dive right in and immediately make an impact on our programs.
- Someone with exceptional communication skills, who is detail-oriented and organized. Being detail oriented and communicating well with both your team and our external partners will help set you up for success.
- Someone that has the ability to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines. Program needs and deadlines can regularly change and you’ll need to be ready to make it work while inspiring your team to do the same.
- Someone with an Analytical mindset. You’ll be implementing the plans for your program's success. Being able to track trends and gaps in execution will help maximize your progress.
At Neato you’ll be part of a young, fast-growing company that’s committed to delivering meaningful and impactful programs for some of the world’s most valuable brands.