RK&K has opportunities for full time Program/Project Managers in our Water/Wastewater Group in Northern Virginia and Washington, DC.
- Must be highly organized, responsive and able to work day to day with our clients
- Willing to work on site and lead a team of engineers and other program/project management staff for successful delivery of Water/Wastewater programs and projects throughout Northern Virginia and DC
- Must be able to readily review designs and provide technical guidance on water distribution, wastewater collection and wastewater treatment projects from planning through construction phases
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- Minimum ten (10) years of design and/or program/project management experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) in VA
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
- Experience with executing projects and Program/Project Management for planning, design and construction phases of Water/Wastewater projects a plus.
- Experience with wastewater treatment process a plus.
- CCM (certified construction manager) Certification preferred through the Construction Management Association of America
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.