- Execute Commercial Services PMO standards, processes and methodologies in a consistent manner for project planning and execution activities including the following:
- Project planning fundamentals: initiating, planning, estimating, resourcing, scheduling and budgeting
- Project control fundamentals: monitoring, anticipating potential problems, identifying project conflicts, taking corrective action, resolving issues, managing scope, schedule, cost, profit and budget, project reporting, quality review and assurance.
- Relationship management fundamentals: client relationship management; project team management; and overall change management
- Assist in proposal development and contract and subcontract negotiations with the sales and legal teams.
- Create documents and coordinate with the legal team for contracts associated with Master Schedule of Services Agreements, Statements of Work, and post-installation support and maintenance.
- Prepare Project Roadmap with concurrence of all participating organizations and negotiate agreement with the customer, including identification of work and organizational breakdown structures, requirements creation and management, cost and material estimates, milestone payment schedule, risk and communication management plans.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules, identify program problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Minimum of 10 years Program InfrastructureProject Managementexperience.
- Experience remotely managing national/enterprise client’s roll-out and deployment.
- Experience with large national financial companies a plus
- Experience with Big Data Analytic tools (Tableau, Hadoop,etc.) a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- PMP, Six Sigma, RCDD/BICSI certification or related certifications preferred.
- Excellent service philosophy and understanding the challenges in providing superior customer experience at a national level while controlling costs.'