Title: Program Coordinator
Location: San Antonio, TX
Travel: Up to 90%
MVM, Inc. is looking for a highly experienced Program Coordinator with a proven track record of managing fast-paced operations supporting large, sudden influxes of refugees (17 and under).
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate both programmatic and financial elements of the services provided;
- Responsible for all reporting requirements of the Statement of Work (i.e., programmatic and financialreports);
- Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve the purchase or sale of goods or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts;
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets;
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor deliverables;
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules;
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations;
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field, plus five (5) years of experience in the preparation, administration and monitoring of contracts, to include (2) years supervisory experience in a management and/or administrative capacity;
- Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis.
- Experience with construction and/or design professional contracts;
- Experience building temporary shelters for large groups (100+);
- Experienceworking with refugees under the age of 17;
- Experience in supply-chain management;
- Experienceworking with Government Clients, preferably ORR, FEMA, HHS, and/or DHS.
Applicants selected will be subjected to a Government background investigation and may be required to meet the following conditions of employment:
- Clean criminal background check
- Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective services check
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- A Favorable credit check
- Successfully passing a pre-employment drug test
- Successfully passing a background investigation
MVM offers a competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Due to the high volume of applications received, the Recruiting Department will contact you directly, should you be selected to advance in our recruitment process.