About the role:
Zillow Group is looking for a dynamic, success-driven, and entrepreneurial Project Manager to join the Bridge Interactive team in Atlanta, GA. This role requires strong business and operational skills with knowledge of the real estate technology industry to help build Bridge’s product line for brokers and agents.
About the team
Bridge Interactive became a part of the Zillow Group last year and together we’ve joined to build huge impact on Real Estate products. We are a group inspired by technology, who constantly strives to use the best engineering methods available. Our group is tight-knit with a team environment, so we’re also looking for an excellent collaborator and partner. Bridge Interactive is passionate about implementing the best technology for a given problem. You’ll have the opportunity to influence foundational decisions and work as a team to build something special.
Who You Are:
Our ideal candidate has experience in the real estate industry and with SAAS customer management, someone who can bridge the gap between our product teams and our users at client brokerages.
- 3+ years in Residential Real Estate Industry bringing new products to market
- RETS knowledge is a plus!
- Solid analytic and decision making skills
- Able to communicate complex technical issues clearly
- Experience building and growing teams
- Exceptional organizational skills to create repeatable processes to scale
- Excels in working both independently and on teams to complete projects
- A high degree of ownership and commitment to work quickly and accurately in a rapidly changing environment
What You'll Do:
In the short term, you will be hands-on with our broker customers as we bring our new product suite to market. Over time, this role will work with other teams within Zillow Group to successfully scale our broker customer service as we grow. In this position, you will have a tremendous impact on Bridge’s small but growing team with the best of both worlds: a start-up environment with big company resources.
- Own the broker customer experience with Bridge Interactive products from signed contract through onboarding and ongoing success & support.
- Facilitate in bringing our Listing Input & Agreement Management products to market.
- Establish customer support practices for Bridge products while providing technical and product support to end users.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across Zillow Group to scale Bridge’s broker customer support & success.
- Onboard and help educate Brokers on our new Listing Management suite of products.
- Work through problems that arise post-launch, and provide insights into performance.
Get to know us
We are a community at Zillow Group - we care about one another and support each other to be successful. We collaborate in small teams to tackle big ideas, which gives everyone a chance to have an impact on what we do and how we do it. Bridge Interactive has many benefits to offer you, including:
- Excellent compensation, equity, and all sorts of perks
- Work at one of the country's most highly-rated workplaces, enjoying the support and stability of a multi-billion-dollar company but in a startup environment
- Our group is passionate about implementing the best technology for a given problem. You’ll have the opportunity to influence important decisions and work as a team to build something special.
- Opportunity to own and solve complex problems
- Enjoy great work-life balance
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- An awesome open office with adjustable standing desks, frequent lunch deliveries, and unlimited snacks and caffeine - all in the heart of Midtown