Accomplishes program objectives by managing indirect reports and resources, program cost, schedule and quality, and plans and evaluates program activities. Identifies potential risks and implements plans with actions to ensure successful program completion.
Looking for someone with some Composite Structures experience.
1. Accomplishes program objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a program budget and schedule; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; capturing and managing scope changes and customer requests with financial impact. Ensures complete understanding of program contract and required deliverables.
2. Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer standards; analyzing and resolving program problems; creating and maintaining risk registers and communicates program risks effectively internally; recommending internal/external program improvements.
3. Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
4. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
5. Acts as the customer focal; making presentations explaining program information; coordinating incoming/outgoing communication, scheduling customer activities, facilitating customer on-site activities and receipt of customer documents (drawings/specs), managing POs and backlogs; building and maintaining rapport with customer contacts.