As an agency built specifically to serve our Client's marketing needs globally, a successful Program Manager will evoke our Client's leadership principles, improving the team’s ability to drive deeper customer obsession, increase performance outcomes, and reduce friction to market in everything we do. This role will help shape a new agency team whose vision is to deliver the best work, working hand-in-hand with marketing leaders across retail and commercial in both Seattle and abroad, and interact directly with agency executives to make leadership decision that directly impact business success.
We require energized self-starters who have a proven track record in managing teams of Project Managers, creating and training others on agency workflows, and analyzing and acting on information gleaned from detailed financial models.
The Program Management Organization (PMO) is the connective tissue that allows the agency to exceed our clients’ expectations, deliver great work and win awards. Our team members chose this discipline as the space where they can best contribute to the agency’s success and its bottom line. We hit the ground running, thrive in the center of the action, and keep all the plates spinning at the same time.
- Client interaction (either in partnership with Account, Program Director, or alone) to support the agency in evolving our client relationships
- Being lead for PM team on contract negotiation, approval, and billing to client
- Financial analysis and execution of action plans at the business group level
- Direct PM team management with responsibilities for mentoring, training, and being the Project Manager backup for all active work
- Subject matter expert for all business group PM processes and participation in updating or changing based on agency needs
- Active engagement with resource management to account for and help planstaffing around forecasted work
The role requires 10+ years’ experience in an agency, design firm or equivalent business environment and 3+ years’ experience with direct reports.
It would be great if you had experience in:
- Direct Marketing/CRM
- Content and Social Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Brand Strategy.