Acceleration crafts digital marketing capability for global brands and industry leaders. We are digital natives who early on understood the radical impact that technology would have on the future of brands. A rare breed of individuals with comprehensive experience of building marketing capability, driving best practice and implementing marketing technology.
Operating at the intersection of technology and strategy, consumer engagement and insights to build the specific capabilities needed to grow market share and expand global reach. We have a reputation for accelerating value-delivery for brands on the road to digital transformation. Part of WPP Digital, and with 15years’ experience, we employ 150 strategic marketing technologists globally.
Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing arena, has created the need for a Program Manager to be based in our Irvine CA office. You will primarily be responsible for ensuring that programs and projects are scoped accurately, delivered on time, within budget and to quality. You will support the Consulting and Client Service team ensuring the smooth delivery of our larger and more complex client projects. You will work within the Acceleration Delivery Management Framework and will be responsible for co-ordinating both in-market resources and resources from our international offices.
- Have a deep desire to create a better world for our customers and their consumers
- Are eager for knowledge, intellectually curious, inspired by experimentation and trying out new ideas, processes, engagement techniques and technology
- Have a deep understanding of what quality in client deliverables looks and feels like
- Understand that constraints present the opportunity for innovation and challenges fuel the need for change
- Desire to be part of a movement of fearless, daring and bold doers who deliver on what others may find impossible to do
- Define and drive projects to deliver client and business objectives
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage cross-functional onsite and offsite teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Understand and manage team capacity to ensure resources are fully utilised and deployed at all times
- Lead client business change to deliver benefits defined by the program
- Provide strategic support and advise leadership on overall planning, prioritization, execution and delivery of projects within the portfolio by establishing business priorities and advising on options, risks, and priorities
- Accountable for project leadership and management of large multi-stream projects from initiation to successful completion
- Ensure client expectations and deliverables are met by establishing governance, action management and communication routines
- Establish and engage project teams to ensure the successful delivery of all deliverables within the required timeframe.
- Maintain client contact and provide regular status updates on progress and level of effort.
- Actively identify and manage risks and issues that may jeopardize the successful delivery of a project, take steps to mitigate and manage through to resolution.
- Support consultants when completing RFP’s or scoping projects by providing insight into resources and availability
- Ensure all projects are entered into Projector (Accelerations resourcing tool), resources are assigned and resource utilization is actively managed throughout the project duration
- Identify and manage resourcing constraints with relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensure that the Delivery Management Framework (Accelerations internal process) is adhered to, and actively contribute to its development and refinement
- Ensure correct time allocation and revenue forecasting
- Be the champion within the US office for Projector and the Delivery Management Frameworks
- Manage any changesrequiredto:
- People – any new roles or impacts on teams
- Process – any new processes and procedures
- Technology – any system, hardware or othertechnology changes required to support the business change
- Manage the core project areas of scope, time, cost and quality to ensure project outputs meet expectations:
- Scope - Work closely with project sponsors to ensure that business requirements are met and the outputs of the project are fit for purpose and managing change of scope
- Time – Maintain an up-to-date and accurate schedule to track project tasks and key milestones.
- Cost - Manage the project cost – tracking costs based on budget, forecast and actuals.
- Quality - Oversee the quality control and quality assurance aspects of the project including UAT and testing phase of the project.
- Manage, review and approve expenses against project budgets
- Produce accurate and detailed documentation for the project
- Tertiary business or technical qualification
- Recognised PMO or project management certification
- Agileexperience within a PMO environment
- At least 8years’ experienceresponsible for project delivery within a professional services and technology environment (Our projects are technical and frequently involve technology vendors)
- Must possess demonstrated understanding of performance management, business consulting, project management, and applicable technology
- Knowledge of online marketing technologies (Messaging platforms, Social Media, Analytics, Data) and their integration into broader IT infrastructure highly advantageous
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, comfort with ambiguity, and excellent interpersonal skills with an ambitious spirit
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and ability to distil complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with fine-tuned attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of the internet, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
This is a senior position suiting an individual with eight year's work experience in a similar role.