Need Program Manager with heavy molding for Novi, MI.
Privately held tier one automotive supplier located in the Novi, Michigan area is currently in search for a Program Manager to join their growing team. Ideal candidate will have experienceworking with Toyota.. The program manager will be responsible for coordinating issues that include engineering, cost, quality and timing issues. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that has a strong sales forecast and excellent opportunities for growth.
- Manage assigned program by utilizing the PDP process from 'cradle to grave'.
- Identify critical path and tasks that may become impediments by working with appropriate personnel at the staff and plant level.
- First line of communication with customers, suppliers and plants.
- Participate in commercial discussions and issue resolutions.
- Manage changes through NOI process.
- Coordinate all Gate Reviews.
- Coordinate prototype and testing requirements.
- Coordinate all PPAP and run at rate events.
- Manage the program team and all documentation associated with phase and gate reviews.
- Bachelors degree (Engineering preferred)
- 5+ years experience as an automotive program manager
- Project line (management) know-how
- Customer relations management experience