Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and familysupportfunctions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
As a(n) Program Manager-WIOA/HWS Omaha you will:
- Assist management in addressing the administrative needs and provide supervision day to day operations of the project.
- Oversees the activities of the center and functional areas.
- Manage employees and existing personnel in accordance with company and contract requirements ensuring compliance with Center / ResCare policies and procedures.
- Compile and analyze information from a variety of sources to assist in the preparation of reports.
- Compare performance data to contract and/or state goals on a weekly basis.
- Facilitate staff training.
- Will be responsible for interacting and responding to inquiries by Funding Source and or ResCare as required.
- Understanding of conducting training and needs assessment.
- Provides leadership in developing and implementing solutions for various challenges.
- Responsible for ensuring timely submissions of requiredreports from all departments and timely submission of reports to Funding Source, ResCare or immediate supervisor as required.
- May conduct monthly meetings involving all staff Interprets and applies regulations and policies and ensures consistency and compliance with governing laws and regulations.
- Investigates, troubleshoots and develops/recommends solutions to inquiries, problems and issues.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management or human services related field from an accredited university or college, or equivalent work experiencepreferred.
- Five years professional experience organizing, planning and developing social programs and services at a management level plus two years upper level management experience or equivalent combinations thereof.
- Minimum five years supervisory experience Knowledge of workforce policies and procedures preferred.
- Commitment to customer focused service delivery systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.