Job Title: Program Manager Sr
Location: Washington, DC
- Responsible for oversight, implementation or operations of new and/or existing programs in a corporate environment.
- Manage program with a constant focus towards continuous improvement.
- Ensure that program delivers according to customer needs.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- Develop and deliver change management strategies as needed.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders, including both internal senior management and external business partners.
- Effective project management skills are very beneficial.
- Prior experienceworking with cross-functional teams and experience in leading an effort that involved organizational change are required.
- 6-10 years of experience in a program management, project management or operations management role is required.
- Manage the creative development implementation of digital content related to Staying Sharp Challenges, and other premium content types.
- Content production includes articles, videos, podcasts, infographics and collaboration with editorial, photo editing and other internal staff.
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to insure alignment with product goals.
- Collaborate with digital designers on the creation of web assets; this includes interfacing with various groups within the organization to assist in the development / approval of all assets
- Manage the production calendar including planning, prioritization and implementation with a cross-functional team
- Insure that technical requirements for all content are defined.
- Insure that content displays on the platform according to product needs, insuring a high level of quality.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and adhering to a process and production schedule
- Experience in performing Quality Assurance and issue resolution
- Project management and creative writing experience is a plus
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Collaborative, team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written, consumer-oriented communications skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency; Proactive and deadline-driven
- Demonstrates professional flexibility and agility.
- Project Lead Expert -Required
- Program Manager Expert - Required