The Program Manager has the following responsibilities.
- The Program Manager oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of planned and ongoing tasks.
- Managing the planning, organizing, staffing, leading,and controlling all services required to under this Task Order (TO).
- The Program Manager communicates and collaborates with the Senior Project Managers, and Senior Field Technicians to articulate the status of efforts being accomplished on all Technical Instructions (TIs) and provides information and/or concerns to the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) and Navy Senior Level Management personnel.
- Must have a Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Six (6) years of experience as program manager of a Navy Acquisition Shipboard Installation, deployment and sustainment Services team, or, eight (8) years of experience of Program Management of a Government industrial project is acceptable, along with a demonstrated knowledge of Earn Value Management (EVM) reporting requirements.
- Six (6) years of experience in program management involving: combat/weapons systems and interior communication systems such as those listed in the Statement of Work.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in engineering, computer science, math or business discipline.