This is a really exciting time at P&W! As we continue to grow, there is a deep focus on our culture. We are committed to being a company that is transparent and mindful. We've built an environment where each and every employee has value.
A rare opportunity exists to join us in the role of Program Manager at our East Hartford, CT campus.
The Engine Maintenance Network Management organization is responsible for all aspects of managing customer engines under long term power by the hour agreement (FHA or FMP) and Not-To-Exceed (NTE) time & material agreement across all PW engine models including V2500, PW2000, PW4000, and GTF family.
You will be supporting the Material & Invoicing Organization and handling some high visibility projects including “Wing to Cash”, supportforecasting and planning, invoice process improvement and data analysis for engine overhauls through worldwide engine maintenance & repair network.
Responsibilities / accountabilities:
- Manage “Wing to Cash” program, working across the Aftermarket organizations from Fleet Management to Finance and Accounting, develop and improve strategies, process to maximize cash generation, develop and handle all metrics, report and presentation to senior management as well as handling outsource vendors.
- Develop and implement the necessary tools for “Wing to Cash” Program
- Work with multiple engine maintenance centers around the world and other key partners to provide data support, metrics, and business reports that help decision-making processes.
Bachelor’s Degree required; with preference in Engineering, Science, Operations or Finance.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in any of the following: Project Management, Finance or Contract Management required
- 5 years of experience in understanding business processes
- A minimum of 2 years critical thinking experience and possess a process oriented mindset
- Experience in any of the following: engine aftermarket, familiarity with gas turbine engine configurations, material management
- Understanding of financial/accounting is preferred.
- You can work across functional departments, take initiatives and get results
- You have strong communication, social and presentation skills
- You are organized, detail oriented and can work independently, handle multiple high priority projects and enforce deadlines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint are strongly required