Team Bowhead seeks a Program Manager to support CIO G6 Information Assurance at Detroit Arsenal in Warren, Michigan. CIO G6 offers a secure, integrated, standards-based environment that ensures uninterrupted global access and enables collaboration and decisive action throughout all operational phases across all environments. CIO G6 leads Army network modernization to deliver timely, trusted and shared information for the Army and its mission partners.
The Program Manager oversees the operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of a multifaceted program/project typically consisting of a set of closely related subprograms or associated activities. The Program Manager serves as principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on operational matters, and provides day-to-day technical/professional guidance and leadership as appropriate to the area of expertise.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of the Information Assurance Project Team within the program guidelines set by the task order.
• Monitors project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained.
• Oversees fiscal, operational, administrative, and human resources management of the program.
• Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
• May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future projects/missions/programs.
• Prepare and deliver briefings, presentations and CDRLS as required by the Task Order.
• Prior experience at Detroit Arsenal (in similar position), highly desired.
Requirements • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or Science PLUS a minimum of five (5) years’ program management experience required.
• High School diploma or GED certificate PLUS ten (10) years related experience
• Previous experience at CIO G6 is highly desired
• Requires experience as a Program Manager in a similar sized government program.
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Prior experience at Detroit Arsenal (in similar position), highly desired
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED must currently hold and be able to maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.