This position will be the primary VectorUSA representative responsible for the success and satisfaction of Client Managed Services Programs.
The MSP Program Manager will lead appointed VectorUSA team members (indirect reports) in successful on-boarding and maintenance of MSP Clients and Accounts.
The scope of responsibility will include the entire life cycle of MSP customers beginning with on-boarding and implementation, customer retention and satisfaction. The MSP Client Program Manager will serve as the liaison for select VectorUSA MSP clients.
· Serves as the primary point of contact for MSP customer implementations and ongoing programs.
· Develop and maintains an expert understanding of assigned customer’s organization including management and leadership teams.
· Serves as a consultant to client organizations regarding VectorUSA services and staffing.
· Responsible for measuring effectiveness and for continuous improvement to MSP on-boarding process.
· Generates and delivers regular performance and SLA reporting to customer and VectorUSA teams.
· Conduct or oversees training programs for client MSPs both in person and via web-conferencing.
· Acts as an internal consultant to the organization regarding the application and utilization of current training and development plans.
· Composes and/or edits training materials, guides, handouts, reports and programs.
· Works directly and indirectly with VectorUSA teams to maximize client goals.
· Serves alongside other client services managers to meet the needs of MSP customers.
· Responsible for the financial management of the programs and projects.
· Responsible for all reporting requirements to the client and internal reporting.
· BA/BS degreerequired.
· 3-5 years Account Management/ MSP or Staffing Operations
· 2-4 years Project Management Experience
· Ability to produce and maintain documentation of information security systems using a variety of tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SharePoint, etc.)
· Project Management Tools
· PMP Certification preferred.
· Certification and/or experience working in an ITIL or IT Service Management environment preferred.
· Ability to travel up to 20%, when needed.
With 25 years of experience and more than 450 employees, we provide customized solutions for public and private K12 and higher education, ports and terminals, hospitals, large and small commercial enterprises, and state, local, and federal agencies. We are building our managed services team and looking for energizing and enterprising technical people to infuse and help shape the growth of our department, and ultimately our company. We believe in developing our team, offering specific training in different technologies. With five locations across the US and significant growth trajectories, we offer many diverse opportunities for your growth and professional development. If you are passionate about what you do, and passionate about doing it well, and looking for potential to grow then we would like to meet you.