TMR, Inc. seeks a Technical Program Manager to provide program management support services to enable our client to carry out responsibilities for direction, management, governance, and oversight of all IT infrastructure operations functions and activities.
- Preparing Master Project Schedule.
- Preparing projects plans with Team Leads and monitoring the status of all projects from cradle to grave.
- Ensuring deliverables met all scheduled timeframes.
- Preparing briefing/presentation documents for senior executive management and able to brief.
- Leverage industry best practice of process/procedures to achieve optimum performance in all Task Areas.
- Support and enhance Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) across the service delivery model.
- Prepare and structure service Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) models to support future initiatives and operations.
- Bachelors Degree and/or advanced degree in Information Systems or Computer Science/Engineering related degree.
- PMP certified.
- 7+ years managing IT Infrastructure Contracts.
- 10 years of experience in all tiers of system development and new applications of information technology (e.g., hardware, software, and telecommunications).
- Strong coordination/communication/written skill-set to work with users, management and technical staff.
- Experience in Information Assurance methods, tools, and procedures.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.