Spectrum Enterprise is currently seeks a Program Manager - for the Testing and Deployment team. Spectrum Enterprise offers a suite of enterprise-level network solutions including fiber internet, enterprise voice, TV, and network services.
The Testing & Deployment (T&D) team is responsible for validating the end-to-end functionality and Operational Readiness of new Product and/ or Platform enhancements prior to launch, to ensure the technical solution and associated processes can be supported by the responsible functional teams.
We are seeking a Project Manager to lead Operational Readiness Testing efforts within Spectrum Enterprise.
Primary Job Functions
- Build a knowledge foundation of Spectrum Enterprise product offerings and supporting platforms
- Lead Operational testing for new Product and Platform releases, in support of the roadmap, partnering withinternal and external team leads.
- Create and manage test approaches and test plans
- Manage and report on testing progress through frequent reporting to various levels in the organization
- Versatile technical Testing, Project or Product leader with proven knowledge of enterprise-level cable and telecommunications products, solutions and architectures
- Experience with designing, executing and supporting enterprise-level test approaches and plans
- Enjoys ongoing learning of new product features, technologies, architecture solutions and team structures
- Ability to innovate, improvise, adapt and respond with agility and flexibility to changes in status or priority
- Strong networking skills; enjoys identifying and working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization; builds strong relationships with partner teams and internal customers.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Fosters an environment of teamwork, transparency and accountability
- 5-10 years of experience with mix of Data/ Network/ Telecommunications
- Experience managing projects through the software development life cycle
- Experience with software and product testing and launch processes
Education and Experience:
- Masters or Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in a testing, QA, UAT or other relevant testing function
- Experience leading large complex projects working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Experience supporting the business in an Operational role a plus.
Requisition Number: 214184BR