We are looking for capable and passionate program managers to own and drive end-to-end product development, from ideation through implementation and adoption, in a cross-functional, fast-paced and highly-technical environment.
Our program managers provide an effective execution framework to enable our teams to predictably deliver valuable and high-quality products and services.
Our program managers ensure alignment and transparency between stakeholders and the team and foster a positive and collaborative environment.
- Shepherd ideas from concept into development, ensuring the value propositions and business models are clear and validated
- Work with Product Managers, Product Owners, UX, Architects, Engineering Managers and Scrum Masters to ensure there is a properly prepared backlog
- Ensure the team is staffed and funded for success, and operates within budget
- Facilitate planning, scrum-of-scrum, status, and review meetings
- Support the team with data views of timelines, completion, quality, and tech debt
- Work with Customer Support, Services, Marketing, and Sales to ensure customers adopt and are delighted by our releases, with issues quickly resolved
- Identify and rapidly retire risk and uncertainty
- Eliminate and manage dependencies with a focus on Lean flow
- Ensure we integrate and get user feedback early and often
- Conduct retrospectives and RCAs, and follow up on actions
- Provide guidance and mentoring to Scrum Masters
- Sc. in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum eight years of experience as Program/Project Manager or Scrum Master
- Experience leading medium-to-large scale programs with cross-functional stakeholders using an Agile development approach
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
- Tech savvy with prior experience as a developer or tester
- Experience with cloud technology and delivering software-as-a-service
- Experience leading programs with global teams
- Experience using, and deep understanding of, Lean, XP, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Excellent influencing, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills