$80K — $100K *
In the Design Engineering Group, we take pride in developing the best-in-class SOCs, Cores, and IPs that power Intel's products. From development, to integration, validation, and manufacturing readiness, our mission is to deliver leadership products through the pursuit of Moore's Law and groundbreaking innovations. As a member of the Intel Validation Engineering Group you'll play an active role in validation and debug to ensure our products meet the highest quality standards before they reach our customer's hands.
In this role you will be responsible for:
-Plans/manages multiple programs and projects that are directly tied to the development, implementation or upgrade of technology or products for internal/external customers.
-Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program.
-Works on problems/tasks in the delivery of a specific product or service. Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule and budget.
-Assess risk and identify issues.
-Monitor progress against schedule.
-Coordinate resources with other functions.
-Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
-Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work. Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Oversee and guide the product development efforts from project initiation through delivery and customer support for multiple programs in parallel.
- Create schedules to understand workstream dependencies and sequencing.
- Clearly communicate expectations for work output and completion dates to technical team members.
- Partner with Mechanical, FW, silicon, Test, Operations, Quality to resolve issues and facilitate solution finding.
- Coordinate parallel path design efforts as contingency planning for high-risk designs
- Track and report on budgets and weekly progress towards development milestones
- Motivate and inspire team members to meet milestones
Behavioral skills are desired in addition to the qualifications listed below:
- Have a track record of a successful end to end product development
- Success with building strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Clear and transparent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with 6+ years of experience or a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering with 4+ years of experience in:
- High-speed board design.
- Project management skills with the ability to create process and follow-through
Hardware program/project management experience
Valid through: 4/17/2021