Responsible for the day to day performance of approximately a 40 person team supporting an Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) function. Team develops custom software solutions and implements COTS/GOTS as well as provides hosting and integration services. Custom development performed in .NET and C# using Agile software methodologies and Selenium for automated testing. Database development and maintenance performed in Oracle, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL. The team hosts approximately 70 applications, executes over 100 system deployments annually, and indexes 300+ database instances.
Program Manager is responsible for providing comprehensive, integrated approaches to planning and implementing business processes and systems with an enterprise view of OSD business processes and legacy systems.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Control and monitor program performance via periodic quality reviews, monthly reviews of performance metrics, and quarterly reviews of team effectiveness.
- Monitor project schedules using MS Project Server, and track project delivery satisfaction via multiple feedback mechanisms.
- Maintain effective communications to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities for improvement related to technologies being implemented, project execution, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Personnel management activities for team of 40 FTEs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 12 to 15 years of related experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience.
Applicable experience managing programs on a similar scope, scale, and complexity to this task order in the DoD environment.
DESIRED CERITIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II Baseline Certification
- Specific expertise executing across and integrating Program Management, Project Management and Quality Management duties.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Females / Minorities / Individuals with Disabilities / Protected Veterans.
Req #: 132550