Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide interaction (daily or as required) with the client involving every aspect of marketing including events marketing, call center, traditional and digital marketing, social media, budgeting and accounting, contracting, creative review and IT technical issues.
- Provide day-to-day monitoring of staff performance to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Provide timely responses to customer technical POCs, COR or Contracting Officer requests and modifications.
- Controls, supervises, and directs project employees and subcontractors to ensure that they efficiently execute contract tasks; validates and reports on performance and quality.
- Manages contract costs and tracks expenditure data and coordinate with the COR.
- Provide detailed Contract Deliverable Reports (CDRLs).
- Provide performance monitoring methods to ensure performance standards are met.
- Select and recruit qualified candidates for open positions.
- Resolve personnel problems, issues, and enact disciplinary actions and/or employee removal if required
- Enforces corporate standards, policies, and procedures, and assures the organizations good order and discipline, health and safety, and compliance with local/state/federal laws and regulations.
Non - Essential Duties:
- May require occasional travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Master's Degree in the field of Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline from an accredited University.
- Five (5) years of Air National Guard, Marketing and Advertising experience.
- Ten (10) years of program management level experience.
- Must be proficient in writing, electronic correspondence, verbal communication skills in the English language, the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.