Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide interaction (daily or as required) with the customer technical POCs, COR and subcontractors for feedback and provide timely response to requirements.
- Provide day-to-day monitoring of staff performance to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Provide timely responses to customer technical POCs, COR or Contracting Officer requests and modifications.
- Controls, supervises, and directs project employees and subcontractors to ensure that they safely and efficiently execute contract tasks; validates and reports on performance and quality.
- Manages contract costs and tracks expenditure data and coordinate with the COR.
- Provide detailed monthly progress reports for each task order.
- Provide performance monitoring methods to ensure performance standards are met.
- Select and recruit qualified candidates for open positions.
- Resolve personnel problems, issues, and enact disciplinary actions and/or employee removal if required
- Enforces corporate standards, policies, and procedures, and assures the organizations good order and discipline, health and safety, and compliance with local/state/federal laws and regulations.
- Develops the potential of subordinate managers and staff, by coaching, evaluating, rewarding, and as necessary disciplining.
Non - Essential Duties:
- May require occasional travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Baccalaureate Degree in the field of Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline from an accredited University.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified.
- Three (3) years experience of Naval or USCG Installation Support.
- Eight (8) years of Program Manager level experience.
- Five (5) years' experience in the C4ISR engineering and/or computer industry.
- Must be proficient in writing, electronic correspondence, verbal communication skills in the English language, the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.