General Job Description Objective of the Position: Primary function is to manage the EBIT for the customer business unit. Provide input to customer strategy and rough planning. Essential Accountabilities:
- Manage local programs with Ford.
- Accountability for program timing and cost targets through Gate 5.
- Responsibility for reporting program status within PMO procedure.
- Coordinating all disciplines to meet PMO functional milestones and deliverables.
Key Must Have’s
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Engineering or closely related field.
- Five years’ experience in program management role with a proven track record through GATE 5
- Successful five year’s coordinating all disciplines to meet PMO functional milestones and deliverables.
- Good interpersonal skills with experience in working on multi-national projects.
- An acceptance to work in different time zones.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information internally and externally.
- Program management experience with Ford a MUST.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with groups including quality and engineering
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally by car or plane.
- Domestic-up 20 % local (to Client plants, and customers)
- International – 5% (travel to Germany)