$150K — $200K *
We are currently searching for a talented, “PROGRAM MANAGER-TASK LEAD” to support the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) from our Reston, VA Headquarters. This individual will be spending some time travelling to NCIS HQ in Quantico, VA on a weekly basis. NCIS is the Department of the Navy (DoN) component with primary responsibility for criminal investigation, law enforcement (LE), counter-terrorism (CT), counterintelligence (CI), and physical and personnel security matters. NCIS has the primary investigative and CI jurisdiction within the DoN, and exclusive investigative jurisdiction in non-combat matters involving actual, potential, or suspected criminal, terrorism, sabotage, espionage, and subversive activities. NCIS requires technical support services through their Information Technology Common Services Unit (ITCSU), which executes its shared mission through the auspices of NCIS’ executive sponsorship. The functional support to the ITCSU spans multiple areas, including project management, software maintenance, data management, program management assistance, daily operations, and customer service. This candidate will be the Overall manager for the contractor effort who will serve as the Contractor's authorized point of contact with the Contracting Officer Representative, and is responsible for managing scope, budget, schedule and performance. Provides direction, prioritization, coordination, and conflict resolution while managing project teams that accomplish project objectives. Senior-level project manager with a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team of technical and technical support staff for Government customers in the information technology domain. Excellent written and spoken communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work with all levels of management.
· Must have a current Active SECRET security clearance and eligible for a TS/SCI.
· Minimum of ten (10) years of intensive and progressive experience working in IT or engineering industries.
· Demonstrated ability of managing at least 12 or more IT professionals in similar program requirements.
· Greater than one year managing complex organizations of which he/she had total responsibility for the financial success of the organizational unit.
· Demonstrated project and risk management skills including ability to manage multiple priorities, resources, customers, and managers with a focus on consistency and accuracy.
· Skilled in the use of MS Project.
· Requires a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Valid through: 1/19/2021
$80K — $100K
44 days ago