Business Unit: Corporate HR
Position Location: Westchester, IL
The Program Manager, Talent & Diversity will promote improved business and organization effectiveness through coordination of several core global processes and programs within the Talent Management function.
- Manage the rollout of the global employee engagement survey; serve as a report “super user” and provide coaching to HR and business leaders to analyze results and determine actions; and develop and manage pulse surveys and other improvements in this area
- Establish effective governance, training, and monitoring to support the implementation and maintenance of global assessment tools including personality inventories and 360 surveys. Initiate, define and execute continuous process improvements including identification and selection of new tools; serve as the primary contact person for assessments
- Coordinate the Talent Assessment & Development (TAD) process; work directly with internal coaches (senior HR leaders) to ensure an efficient and smooth end-to-end process for participants
- Develop guidelines and tools to support effective M&A integration; consult with business and HR leaders to ensure the effective application of these tools
- Design and prepare presentations reviewed by the HR Leadership Team, Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
Agility and Innovation
- Manage several of Ingredion’s Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) programs, including (but not limited to) Business Resource Groups, unconscious bias initiatives, Listen2016 follow-up, etc; help shape ongoing D&I priorities, tactics, and communication/branding strategies; as well as establish relationships with Ingredion’s D&I Council members
- Oversee and continuously improve Ingredion’s Change Enablement methodology and toolkit; deliver certification and other training to continue building internal team of “change experts.” Consult with business leaders on large-scale change projects
- Help to design and execute Ingredion’s global talent management and performance management frameworks and processes, including definitions for Promotable talent, Success Drivers (leadership competencies), etc
Relationships and People
- Facilitate 360 feedback, Hogan, and other assessment debrief sessions for employees
- Design and facilitate small and large group team effectiveness and/or personal development experiences
- Support the development and delivery of both tailored and standardized learning solutions to meet business needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Masters in OD, I/O Psychology, Org. Behavior or MBA strongly preferred
- 5 years’ previous experience as an OD / Talent Professional or HR Generalist / Line Professional is preferred
- Experience successfully leading small to large complex projects in a global organization.
- Direct experiencesupporting and/or leading talent management processes including talent development, talent planning, performance management, engagement, assessments and strategic workforce planning.
- Strong communication skills including presentations, facilitation and training
Relocation Available: Yes, within country
Job Grade: G