At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Program Manager - System Enhancements to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
- Manages the changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Ensures scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Ensures schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Ensures costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Ensures resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensures that risks and issues are proactively identified and managed
- Drives all aspects of program management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization.
- Undergraduatedegree or equivalent
- 6-10 years of previous experience in a Project Managment role
- Health Care Payer experience is hightly prefererd with experience in Claims, Enrollment, Billing, Member/Customer Service, Provider Relations
- Excellent Communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of the organization
- PMI Certification preferred
Req ID: 21288